Palm Sunday/The Sunday of the Passion, March 29
- 9:00 am – Music sung by the Cathedral Choirsters and Celebration Choir including the anthems “Ride on, King Jesus” and “My Song is Love Unknown” by Molly Ijames.
- 11:15 am – Music sung by the Cathedral Choir and Catheedral choristers including the anthems “Ride on, King Jesus” and “O Hilf Christe” by Heinrich Schütz..
Tuesday, March 31 at 7:30 pm
- The Solemn Office of Tenebrae – Music sung by Resurrexit including “Tenebrae Responsories” by Tomás Luis de Victoria, and music by Jacob Handl and Felice Anerio.
Maundy Thursday, April 2 at 7:30 pm
- Maundy Thursday Eucharist – Music by the Celebration Choir, including the anthem ”An Upper room” arranged by Hal Hopson.
Good Friday, April 3 at 7:30 pm
- Good Friday Liturgy and Communion from the Reserved Sacrament – Music by the Cathedral Choir including “O Saviour of the World”…
View original post 140 more words